Tuesday 7 January 2014

The Earth Goddess






Here are some pictures of the Earth Goddess… I have not finished the assignment yet, but that may take weeks….

Really poor quality photographs, sorry about that. 

I rotated some of them, but they flipped back after copying them to my blog (I am clueless about how IPhoto works, and the help function doesn't help at all - because there is nothing in it - or is that my cluelessness, too?). 

But I promise I am going to learn how to Photoshop (I shall have to now) - it is one of my New Year Resolutions: no more crappy pictures on my blog!

Anyway, the Earth Goddess does look rather earthy now, with these artificial light colours…. in real life the collage is less green.



4 comments:

  1. She is very earthy, isn't she? Do you know what she's made of? I LOVE the collage so far, esp. the turtle - I often dream of turtles x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You dream of turtles? That is unusual! And lovely - they are such ancient and special creatures. What do they do in your dream, or are they just 'there'?

      The Goddess is a pebble I found on the beach. Amazing isn't it? She does look as if she was found at some archaeological site, doesn't she (well,she does in my blurry picture).

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad to read I'm not the only one that struggles with technology!!
    I love the art work you are creating around your Goddess pebble - the colours fit so well.

    ReplyDelete